Wednesday 20 May 2020

Wake Up call to YOU...Because you're worth it...This is WHO YOU ARE




Success Story 1 :

Hi, Friends, we have seen so many success story's. Today I would like to share one of my friend's life story. She cracked the SSB interview and end up in OTA, Chennai.SSB is not a normal Job interview. It not only tests your knowledge, but it also checks your entire personality. I had a conversation with my friend and I thought it is worth sharing with you people and I can't revel her name ...hope you understand...some army secret😎

First of all Congratulations on clearing your SSB and you have entered into OTA Chennai office finally.
I know very well how hard you tried to reach this position. I have some questions to ask about you and your life journey. So lets begin….


me : How did you decide that this is your dream/goal to achieve and what triggered         you to do this?
she: I m a fauji brat my dad👮 served in CRPF. I grew up watching him.

me: After you decided your goal have you analyzed your self that can I do it or not?
she: Unless u don't trust yourself U cannot achieve anything.

me: As a female what are challenges you have face to achieve your goal?
she: A lot of criticism but my family was supportive

me: What do you say to people who say the Army is a male-dominated profession?
she: As an officer, I would be commanding men. This itself is self-explanatory

me: Is your college life helped you to achieve this?
she: A lot I believe I Was an NCC cadet.

me: So when you said about your goal to your parents what was they reaction 
she: They were perplexed, scared n excited.

me: What have you sacrificed (both personally and professionally) at each stage of   your career?
she: I was working for an IT companY,  only for my living to be financially   independent. Weekends I guess I used to prepare for SSB s.

me: They will be some distraction when we focus on work? what is a distraction and   how you overcame it?
she: There  wasn't any distraction as I always wanted to be in the Army but it                 consumed a lot of my time and energy

me: Do feel that there is a limitation to your life or career?
she: Limitations Are always limited by our thoughts

me: What is your motivation tag line?
she: U will be always blessed with what u really want n it requires a lot of patience n       hard work

me: Who is your role model and why he/she is your role model, what made you decide    that?
she: Parents are always our superheroes u grow Up watching Them

me: Do you have any failure in your life? what is it? how had you taken it?
she: Failing in each ssb was always disappointing . N everytime u hv to gather lot of     Josh n confidence to attend again after all it's ur dream

me: Was there a time when you didn’t like yourself?
she: No,

Now let us come to your SSB Interview experience …

me: What strategy you have followed to clear SSB?
she: Preparation for the tests n lots of confidence

me: How many attempts have you taken to clear SSB?
she:  I made it my 6th attempt

me: At first attempt of your SSB how do you felt at day 1, Are you felt any fear?
she: I was very excited n after seeing the repeaters I felt low but it didn't after talking to them.

me: Can say briefly about each SSB attempt you have done and Have you found any mistake that made you not clear it.
SSB attempt 1:introspection of previous attempts
SSB attempt 2: …..

me: What is a difficult question you have faced in the conference round?
she: Generally, conference is all about sharing pleasantries but in my last attempt I     was  asked what would I do if I don't clear ssb this time generally this question is   mostly asked during PI


me: What is the first question in Personal Interview and How is Your Experience?
she: Why do you want to join army this is universal question

me: How does it feel when you first entered into OTA Chennai office?
she:  I nearly fainted tears started rolling, after all, it was the dream gate.

me: How is training going on?
she:  Full of josh

me: Can we know what is the daily activities of your cadets in the academy?
she: PT drill lectures n games

me: Once after entering into academy, they will be more challenges/ task to do. What  are they you facing mostly now?
she: U run out of time. Initially I couldn't stay awake till late nights though I m an       early  raiser I can't be a night owl.

me: In the academy is they is any difference in training between boys and girls?
she: No, we are trained equally but the standards in PT tests are different

me: What is a difficult task you have faced in the academy?
she: Cross grip similar to pull up

me: Are they is anything that you not expect that this quality is required but you have not worked on it?
she: Upper body strength I should have worked on it.

me: So Do you made any good friends in the academy?
she: Yes ur coursemates are the only family in the academy

me: What is the best quality your friends having and but you don't have it?
she:  Everyone is best n beautiful in their own way n only the best of the best make it     to  academy

me: How did you stay in touch with family and friends back home? Don't you miss them?
she: We are given basic mobile once in a week I call them u hardly get time to think

me: Did you ever get caught breaking any rules in your academy?
she: Academy is all about rules one doesn't break rules voluntarily

me: Do you have any regrets in your life?
she: No

me: In your point of view, what is success mean and how you measure it?
she: Achieving

me: So How is your life before OTA and after OTA?
she: More disciplined n organized

me: For my audience can you say to which division of army field you belong and what is your duty of work after you came as an officer?
she: It is  based on the merit

me: If you were writing the story of your life, how would you divide it into chapters?
she: Not sure

me: If not Army officer what will you choose as your profession?
she: The army was my only choice if I wouldn't have made it I would have continued in some IT company

me: If you had the power to solve one and only one problem in the world, what would  it be and why?
she: Environmental changes

me: What are the fitness tips and advances you will give to the female candidates?
she: Improve ur upper body strength such that u can do pull-ups

me: Finally what suggestion will you give to your juniors or who are trying to achieve SSB goal?
she: Never quit n if defence is ur dream put ur heart n soul n work harder

Thank you for sharing your life story with us. This great nation owns you a lot for your dedication, people like you give us hope for a better tomorrow, each day!

So friends "Believe in Yourself - If you can dream it, you can do it"
Next time i will come with other Success story with you people....


--- Jai Hind  




1 comment:

VLSI Institutes in BENGALURU

  India's fabless Semiconductor industry is rapidly expanding with prominent Indian chips gaining global recognition. India is on the ...